Skip to main content

Romantic card with Friendship Blessings

Hello dear friends! Martha Lucia here to share with you a colorful card created with Kennedy Grace Creations Stamps! Today I used the Friendship Blessings stamp set and let me tell that for me is really difficult decide which stamp use because these flowers are totally gorgeous. Take a look at my card:

 
The base of my card is Melon Mambo card stock and the second layer is a piece of decorated paper from the Everyday Spring Collection from Lemon Craft that you can find on Craftycity.com. Used a tiny piece of the other design of the same paper I created a vertical belt, I pasted behind of this piece a layer of fun foam white to give more dimension and paste it on the right side.

 
Over a piece of whisper white card stock I stamped one of the images included on the stamp set Friendship Blessings using Versafine Onix and covered it with with Clear Embossing Powder. I gave a few touches of color with a paint brush and Kuratake Gansai and fussy cut the image with my scissors and pasted over the belt with dimensionals or double sided foam tape.

 
To complete the card I die cut a big sentiment using Rinea Fuchsia/ Fuchsia Starstruck Paper Foil and I pasted it directly over the left side of the card using On-Point Glue. I hope you my project inspires you and see you soon with another idea!

See you soon!

Martha Lucia

SUPPLIES:

Friendship Blessings by Kennedy Grace Collections Friendship Blessings by Kennedy Grace Collections Shop at: OTS MISTI Original MISTI Original Shop at: Suzy | SB | HSB Melon Mambo Card Stock by Stampin Up Melon Mambo Card Stock by Stampin Up Shop at: OTS Whisper White Cardstock by Stampin Up Whisper White Cardstock by Stampin Up Shop at: OTS
Everyday Spring Limoncraft Paper Collection Everyday Spring Limoncraft Paper Collection Shop at: OTS Stampin Trimmer Stampin Trimmer Shop at: OTS Versafine Versafine Shop at: KC | OTS | HSB Embossing Buddy Embossing Buddy Shop at: KC | OTS
Heat Tool Heat Tool Shop at: OTS | SB | HSB White Embossing Powder White Embossing Powder Shop at: JC | KC | OTS | SB | HSB Kuretake Gansai Tambi Set - 36 Colors Kuretake Gansai Tambi Set - 36 Colors Shop at: SB | HSB Aqua Painters Aqua Painters Shop at: OTS
Paper snips Paper snips Shop at: OTS Foam Adhesive Strips Foam Adhesive Strips Shop at: OTS Double sided foam Tape or Dimensionals Double sided foam Tape or Dimensionals Shop at: OTS Fast Fuse Adhesive Fast Fuse Adhesive Shop at: OTS
Fine Tipe Glue Pen Fine Tipe Glue Pen Shop at: OTS Snail Adhesive Snail Adhesive Shop at: OTS Fuchsia/Fuchsia Starstuck Rinea Paper Foil Fuchsia/Fuchsia Starstuck Rinea Paper Foil Shop at: OTS
Please be sure to follow the Kennedy Grace Creations blog, facebook, twitter, instagram and pinterest. Our Design Team has great projects to inspire you with our great stamp sets. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Layered Card - Featuring Kennedy Grace Creations: Time To Blossom

Hey folks! I'm back to share a card from the Kennedy Grace Creations New Release! The stamp set I used today is the Time To Blossom Stamp Set . I really enjoyed the simplicity of this set. You could totally heat emboss this and do some fabulous watercoloring, but Copic's seems to be the way to go for me lately so that's what I did. I started by stamping the image twice on my card panel. The only masking I did was a tiny bit on the stem. The name of the game was to keep this super simple folks. As I said, I colored the images with Copic's. Another thing I enjoy about the Time To Blossom Stamp Set is that you could choose any colors you wanted. I chose red-violets and yellow-greens, but seriously peeps, whatever floats your boat and it will looks great! To finish off my card, I used a added a couple of hand drawn lines to the background and I stamped a portion of a stamp that is also in the Time To Blossom Stamp Set . That's it! Easy peasy. T

Grand Opening Blog Hop

Hello Crafty Friends! Wow it has been a long time in coming but today is our official GRAND OPENING!  We are so exited for today!! We have been planning this for a very long time and can't wait to show you.  We have lined up some of the MOST AMAZING talented ladies in the crafting world on our hop today!  We hope you will enjoy all the amazing projects they will be sharing! Our Newest release is now available in the Kennedy Grace Creations Online Store.  https://squareup.com/store/kennedy-grace-creations What I created for the hop is this beautiful card. Metallics on cards is beautiful and I like the combination of it with flowers. I am using the brand new Beautiful Blooms Sweet Rose stamps set. It is a large rose stamp set with various sentiments.  It is so detailed and very pretty.  To celebrate our GRAND OPENING - Kennedy Grace Creations will be giving away 3 random winners $25.00 gift certificates to our Online Store. All you have to d
Welcome to the CDD Stamp & Die Release Blog Hop.    All stamps & Dies are in the  CDD Shop  and no w available for purchase. You may purchase stamps and dies here   Autumn Wishes Bundle The Autumn Wishes Bundle is available for this weekend only thru Sunday.  This special price is for what is in stock only and ends 8/30 10pm MST. We also have 3 new sequins                                                      Here's what I've created for you... I created for you this really cute scarecrow garden scene card.  I stamped the adorable girly scarecrow from the Autumn Wishes stamp set on to watercolor paper in Versafine ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I colored her in with Tombow watercolor markers.  I then added some wink of Stella over the hat band and hair bands to make them pop.  I stamped several of the pumpkins, leaves, acorns and mushrooms coloring them all the same way. I then cut som